4.10.10

I HATE, HATE!

I am ANGRY when I hear news about another teenager who has taken their own life due to bullying. Recently a 13 year old boy took his life because someone wrote that he was gay on Facebook. Why do kids do this? Who is teaching them to Hate? We teach our kids that being gay is wrong but did we forget to mention that hate is wrong and making someone feel less is wrong and guess what kids, mommy has a prescription problem and daddy is having an affair at work. All big problems! No sin is little. Every sin is looked at. No unclean thing can dwell in the presence of God. So right now that means you and you and you! Oh, and me!! I can only imagine that this is a strike on our part. We have failed  to LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. Again.






1 comment:

ryan said...

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. More parents need to understand this.