27.5.10

School Functions aka I Want to Punch Myself In the Face!

So I did have another post written but I erased it due to the violent content. I pretty much was venting on an outrageous amount of school functions that I have gone to in the last four weeks with children who do not want to be there. Basically it boils down to these four points 1.) School functions were created to see if moms would beat their children in public. 2.) To see if moms would beat themselves in public 3.) To see if you love your child enough to endure an hour of whatever the non-talented teachers came up with. Last but not least 3.) They were denied their 57 million dollar bond so naturally in 6 months they will bring up another ridiculous amount and they want us to see how tiny their gym is when they cram over a 100 people in it. Hoping that we will realize that they really do need a gym that will fit General Conference in it.


Disclaimer: I don't think all teachers are non- talented. I do want a nice school for my kids but I want the school to be held accountable for their spending. It is really easy to spend other peoples money and I don't mean to get all preachy right now, but, the church told us to stay out of debt. Enough said.

5 comments:

Matthew said...

such negativity. i might have to promote your blog here in a bit.

ashlynn said...

You are funny

Aricka said...

Coming from you Matt, that means a lot.

Anonymous said...

Are you out of debt?

Aricka said...

Haha Wow! You know either way, why would I put myself into debt? Or why would I put myself into more debt? But to answer your very forward question, Anonymous, just about. You?