29.5.10

Fine Wines, Not Really

So before I need to change my blog title from You've Got This, to You Don't Got This, but, You Can Bitch About It Later or Aricka's Blog of Negativity, I need to change my posts up a bit. So I am going to share some of the products that I use and enjoy.

Moroccan Oil- This product was used on me by my hair girl. She put this stuff on my hair after a haircut and it made my hair so, so soft and smell good. The next day I kept smelling something good around me and then realized that it was my hair. After a couple of weeks I decided to drop the dough to purchase some of this heaven in a bottle. After all a 3-4 oz bottle is around $40.00. Ouch I know, but it is well worth it. Heaven on your head.

Crest Whitening Strips- I have tried a number of teeth whitening routines and found that Crest Whitening Strips are going to be the best product that you will find in the grocery store. The best part is that they don't take the enamel off of your teeth and you see almost instant results. This product was a must after my braces came off.

The Box Book- Leadership and Self Deception- Getting out of the Box. This book should be read by every parent, grandparent, teacher, boss, friend, anyone in a leadership position and most importantly people who do not think they need to read it. I have read it 3 times and every time it helps me out of the box, for a bit.

Everlast Punching Bag- This is a great stress relief for me. Whenever I am feeling overwhelmed or a little annoyed I just go into my garage and let loose. It is also a great workout. Double Bonus!!




2 comments:

Matthew said...

ooooh, lady, you better not. i have "blog of negativity" copyrighted, so eat it.

Aricka said...

Haha I was joking. Only you could pull off that name for a blog.